This is a Single Faucet 3" Diameter PVD Brassl Glycol Cooled Metal Draft Tower. It comes with a premium quality beer faucet with a lever, a nylon washer for a smooth operation and chrome-plated bonnet, shaft and collar. The tower has a 1/4" O.D. stainless steel tube with a tapered barb (5/16"-3/8") for carrying product and 1/4" O.D. copper tubes with tapered barbs (5/16"-3/8") for the Glycol.
This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. Faucet knob not included.
The integrated Kool-Rite module provides optimum cooling at the point of dispense. Modular construction makes the installation process as simple as PLUG "N" Pour.
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation
- Stainless Steel beer contact for the pure tase of fresh draft beer.
- 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Column
- Glycol Cooled
- Single Stainless Steel Beer Faucet with Nylon Lever Washer, Stainless Steel Lever and Chrome-Plated Bonnet, Shaft and Collar
- Product Connection: 1/4" O.D. Stainless Steel Tube with Tapered Barb (5/16"-3/8")
- Glycol Connection: 1/4" O.D. Copper Tubes with Tapered Barb (5/16"-3/8")
- Mounting Gasket and Mounting Hardware
- Faucet Knob Not Included
- Weight: 12 lbs.
|Dispense System||Glycol Cooled|
|Number of Faucets||1|
D4743T-PVDKR PVD Brass Glycol Cooled 1-Faucet Tower - 3" Column Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.