GFG152-1 - Gefest 1 Glycol - Polished Stainless Steel 1-Faucet Beer Tower - Glycol Cooled
UBC draft towers are built for easy installation featuring advanced technology to keep beer cold: This is a stainless steel Draft Beer Tower with a 3.3" diameter column. Glycol Cooled.
- Shanks bolt into large aluminum blocks with copper recirculation lines passing trough the blocks to insure most optimal cooling of the shanks
- Beer lines and copper glycol lines are bundled together in an insulated foiled enclosure providing efficient convection cooling of beer lines
- Cold shanks are separated from the body of the tower by thermo-seals insuring no-condensation on the tower
- Each beer line is vinyl 3/16" and 5' long for easy installation and proper beer restriction
- 3.3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Column
- Single Beer Faucet
- Connects to All Standard Keg Couplers
- NSF Approved
- Glycol Cooled
|Dispense System||Glycol Cooled|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Faucet Height||13 1/2"|
GFG152-1 - Gefest 1 Glycol - Polished Stainless Steel 1-Faucet Beer Tower - Glycol Cooled Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $94.95