Kegco is proud to present The Grizzly, a mighty new beer growler that is the perfect fit for any beer lover! Featuring a durable and stylish brushed stainless steel construction and large 64 oz. storage capacity, this growler makes transporting your favorite beer or other hot or cold beverages more limitless than ever. It has a sturdy metal handle that makes it easy to carry, as well as an attached flip top lid that prevents the hassle of a missing cap. While many other growlers have sharp curves that might agitate beer, leading to unnecessary foaming, The Grizzly has been designed with a sloped top and large 2-1/8" opening to provide smoother filling and pouring.
When handled with the proper care, The Grizzly will provide long-lasting beverage storage and transportation for many picnics, parties, and camping trips to come! This growler features a stylish Kegco logo, so you can proudly represent your favorite kegerator brand wherever you go!
- Constructed of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel with a beautiful brushed stainless steel finish
- Proudly represent your favorite kegerator while enjoying a cold beer thanks to the screened Kegco logo
- Double wall construction (works with hot or cold beverages)
- Vacuum sealed for optimal protection against heat transfer
- Holds up to 64 oz. of your favorite draft beer or home brew
- Large 2-1/8" opening and sloped top help to reduce foam when filling and pouring by preventing beer from being agitated
- Flip top stays attached to the growler so that you won't lose the lid, and moves out of the way for easy pouring
- Features a sturdy metal handle for convenient carrying
- With proper care (see care instructions below), this growler will provide long-lasting performance
- Diameter: 5-1/4"
- Height: 11-7/8"
The Grizzly - 64 oz Double Wall Stainless Steel Flip Top Beer Growler - with Kegco Logo Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.