From Anvil Brewing Equipment comes their brew kettle drain valve. Made of high quality 304 stainless steel, this is the ideal ball valve for your brew kettle! It includes an integral bulkhead seal that creates an extremely tight fit to the kettle, ensuring leak-free installation. A 1/2" NPT male thread on the inside of the kettle can be used to install almost any accessory, including an Anvil diptube. Installation is convenient and easy on any kettle with a 7/8" hole. Upgrade your kettle with this drain valve from Anvil Brewing Equipment!
The Anvil line of products, is a premier line of brewing equipment, designed and built by the geniuses at Blichmann Engineering, with help and inspiration from John Palmer! The entire suite of products work in unison to provide a perfect brewing experience from day one, and at a great value to you the homebrewer. You can rest comfortably knowing that Anvil equipment is backed by two of the biggest names in the homebrew industry.
- 304 stainless stee
- 1/2" NPT male thread on the inside
- Heavy 18 gauge stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements
- A dual scale F/C thermometer a1/2" included standard
- Comfortable, strong, easy carry handles installed without unsanitary rivets
- Lid rests on kettle handle
- Ideal 1.2-1 height to diameter ratio
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and will never leak
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8a1/21/2 of the bottom of the kettle
- Dimensions- Height-11 5/8" Diameter-12"
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover
- A boil kettle strainer for hop and trub filtration is also sold separately
Ball Valve Assembly Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.