The RIMS-Rocket Electric Immersion heating coil leverages Blichmann's popular HopRocket canister to give you a no-compromise RIMS heater. Simply install this heater into the HopRocket canister, plug it into your system and you're in business. Super easy to clean and ultra-low watt density gives you unparalleled performance and simplicity.
Complete your electric brewery with the RIMS-Rocket form Blichmann Engineering. RIMS stands for Recirculation Infusion Mash System, and it allows you to heat your mash with the use of electricity, instead of a propane/natural gas burner. This is great for those wanting to move their brew day indoors. Available as an upgrade to your HopRocket or a complete kit with HopRocket and Electric RIMS Heater.
Important Electrical Specifications:
- The cable is 12 gauge high quality very flexible cable
- Each cord will have a factory installed plug on each end, so the product is truly plug-and-brew
- The heater end of the cable is terminated with a Blichmann custom molded plug
- The other end is terminated with a twist-lock connector: L5-20P for the 120V model
- Rated Voltage (VAC): 120V
- Fittings: 1/2" NPT male
- Recommended GFCI Breaker Size: 20
- Amperage: 16.6A
- Recommended GFCI breaker: 20A
- Power: 2000W
- Removable custom engineered power plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your heater and the terminal pins are spray-down capable
- The RIMS-Rocket heater assembly clamps right into our HopRocket canister for added versatility and lower cost
- The RIMS-Rocket includes a "plug and play" 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end
- Less than ultra low watt density means no chance of scorching when used in accordance with instructions
- Includes pressure relief plug to guard against improper installation or operation
- Optional RIMS-Rocket mounting bracket conveniently attaches the RIMS-Rocket to your TopTier brewing stand or other brewing stand
- Couple with our new electric TOWER of POWER controller for the ultimate in temperature control for your brewing system
|Power Cord Configuration|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
RIMS-Rocket 120V Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.