The brains of the Tower of Power System, the Control Module is the base component that provides the primary temperature reading and control functionality that sets this product apart from the rest.
Never before has this level of sophistication been available to home brewers in such a sleek, compact, and easy to use device. All you need to do is choose your target temperature (mash tun or hot liquor tank) and the Control Module will do the rest by automatically turning on/off your burners (natural gas or propane) till the desired temperature is reached. Accurate and precise temperature control held to 0.5° F (0.25° C). Buy a second one and control both your mash tun AND your hot liquor tank.
The Tower of Power can run the simplest to most intricate step mashes all with the flip of a switch. Simply set up a program on the face of the controller or use the optional data cable to write a symphony of steps on your computer with the free software. Use one controller unit to run your mash and a second one to keep your sparge water at the perfect temperature.
- Tower Stand sold separately
- To attach dual Temperature Control Modules to the tower stand, the Mounting Plate is required
- Dimensions: 4.25"W, 7"H, 7"D
- Power Requirement: 2A 120V 60Hz
- The optional Communications Cable to control your equipment from your computer requires the free software provided by Blichmann Engineering (software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 only)
Each Temperature Control Module comes with:
- Ultra high precision and accuracy PID controller and class A precision RTD temp sensor (sensor can be installed in any 1/2" hole in your pot for a HLT or into any 1/2" NPT fitting with the included adapter bushing)
- A pilotless electronic ignition control system that adapts to ANY burner (natural gas or propane)
- Industrial ignition electrode and high quality silicone/carbon fiber ignition wire
- US made gas solenoid valve (installs on your burner gas supply)
- Data port for optional remote monitoring and mash profile programming (unlimited profiles) on your PC (optional Communications Cable required)
- Convenient cable storage tray in the back of the enclosure to neatly store wires between uses
- Includes a decal for MASH and one for HLT so you can label appropriately
- Compact enclosure is 4.25"W, 7"H, 7"D - easy to integrate into your brew system
- Brushed stainless cover and gloss black powder coated case will look beautiful for years
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Gas Fired Control Module for Tower of Power Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.