These instruments are designed for all applications. It's IP65 Waterproof casing and replaceable electrode make them suitable also for heavy duty applications, such as Waste Water treatment and Agriculture. The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement.
All Waterproof testers are supplied in a leather casing complete with calibration solution, batteries, instruction manual and screwdriver for calibration.
The C65 is a waterproof conductivity tester (for fresh water) with automatic temperature compensation, 1 point manual calibration and a range of 0 to 1999 microSiemens per centimeter.
- Range: 0 to 1999 microSiemens per centimeter
- Resolution: 1 microSiemens per centimeter
- Accuracy: +/- 2% Full Scale
- Typical EMC Deviation: +/-2% Full Scale
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 5 to 50°C, with ß=2%/°C
- Calibration: manual, 1 point
- Probe: MA73075 (replaceable)
- Environment: -5 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 3 x 1.5V (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 250 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 165 x 30 x 30 mm
- Weight: 80 g
EC-Waterproof Conductivity Tester (Low Range) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.