Extended Range pH/ORP/Temperature Meter The Mi106 multi parameter portable meter is ideal for field measurements. The included combined pH/ORP electrode has a built-in temperature sensor and amplifier to prevent electrical interference. The large display shows readings in an extended range from -2.00 to 16.00 pH or +/- 2000 mV and simultaneously shows temperature from -5.0 to 105.0°C or 23 to 221°F.
The Mi106 has a stability indicator and hold feature that freezes the display for easy and accurate recording. The large display also has graphic symbols to guide you through all operations. When switched ON it performs a self-check and displays the percentage of the remaining battery level to assure proper working condition. Calibration is performed automatically at 1 or 2 points using standard or NIST buffers.
Mi106 is supplied complete with:
- MA923D/1 pH/ORP/Temp amplified probe
- 1 meter cable
- 20 mL pH 4.01 and 7.01 sachet of calibration solution
- 2x20 mL sachet of electrode cleaning solutions
- 9V battery & instructions
- All in a rugged carrying case.
- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- mV Range: -2000 to +2000 mV
- Temp Range: -5.0 to 105.0°C / 23.0 to 221.0°F
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- mV Resolution: 1 mV
- Temp Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1 °F
- pH Accuracy:+/- 0.02 pH
- mV Accuracy: +/- 2 mV
- Temp Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C up to 60°C; +/- 1°C outside / +/-1°F up to 140°F; +/- 2°F outside
- pH Typical EMC Deviation : +/- 0.02 pH
- mV Typical EMC Deviation: /- 2mV
- Temp Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 0.2°C / +/- 0.4°F
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, from -5 to 80°C / 23 to 176°F
- pH Calibration: automatic, 1 or 2-point
- mV Calibration: factory calibrated
- Probe: MA923D/1, amplified pH/ORP/temperature probe (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 500 hours of use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 200 x 85 x 50 mm
- Weight: 260 g
Temperature Combined Portable Meter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.