Mi150 is an advanced pH/Temp microprocessor-based bench meter. It is ideal for students and technicians who need fast and reliable measurements.
This meter is provided with a series of new diagnostic features which add an entirely new dimension to the measurement of pH, by allowing the user to dramatically improve the reliability of the measurement:
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for good accuracy under fluctuating temperatures;
- Easy to read large custom LCD;
- Easy and Quick Push-button Calibration
- 7 memorized buffers (pH 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45) for calibration;
- Messages on the LCD to make the calibration easy and accurate;
- User-selectable "calibration time out" to remind when a new calibration is necessary;
- Stability Indicator prompts whenever reading stabilizes.
Moreover, it offers an extended temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 120°C (248°F),
using the MA831R interchangeable temperature probe.
- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Temp range: -20.0 to 120.0°C / -4.0 to 248.0°F
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Temp Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1 °F
- pH Accuracy: +/- 0.01 pH
- Temp Accuracy: +/- 0.4°C / +/- 0.8°F
- pH Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 0.02 pH
- Temp Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 0.4°C / +/- 0.8°F
- pH Automatic Calibration: 1 or 2 point-calibration, with 7 memorized buffers
- Offset Calibration: +/- 1 pH
- Slope Calibration: from 80 to 108%
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, from -20.0 to 120.0°C / -4.0 to 248.0°F
or manual, without temperature probe
- pH Electrode: MA917B/1 (included)
- Temperature Probe: MA831R (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Input Impedance: 1012 Ohm
- Power supply: 12 VDC power adapter (included)
- Dimensions: 230 x 160 x 95 mm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
pH/ Temperature Laboratory Bench Meter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.