Ideal for testing Dissolved Oxygen in the pharmaceutical and food Industry, as well as monitoring in water treatment plants. The user can choose to measure D.O. readings in mg/L or % of saturation of O2.
This meter can be used for any type of water, as it allows measurements to compensate for temperature, altitude and salinity factors. The automatic logging interval can be set to perform analysis and store data into the memory.
All logged data can be downloaded to your PC through an RS232 or USB serial port. Memory can store up to 50 samples.
Mi190 features an automatic calibration procedure, at 1 or 2 points (at 0 and 100% of O2 saturation). The polarographic probe supplied with the meter (MA840/2) measures the current generated by the reaction of O2 with Ag.
Mi190 is supplied complete with:
- MA840/2 DO probe w/ 2 meter cable
- 2 spare membranes
- MA7041 electrolyte solution (30 mL)
- 12 VDC power adapter
- Probe holder
- Instruction manual.
- O2 Range: 0.00 to 45.00 mg/l (ppm)
- % Saturation O2 Range: 0.0 to 300%
- Temp Range: -5.0 to 55.0°C / 23.0 to 131.0°F
- O2 Resolution: 0.01 mg/l (ppm)
- % Saturation O2 Resolution: 0.1%
- Temp Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- O2 Accuracy: +/- 1.5 Full Scale
- % Saturation O2 Accuracy: +/- 1.5 Full Scale
- Temp Accuracy: +/- 0.4°C / +/- 0.8°F
- Logging: 50 records, LOG on demand or auto-logging
- DO Calibration: automatic, 1 or 2 point at 0% (MA9070) and 100% (in air)
- Temperature Compensation: 0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F
- Altitude Compensation: 0 to 4000 m; resolution 100 m
- Salinity Compensation: 0 to 40 g/L; resolution 1 g/L
- DO Probe: MA840/2 with DIN connector (included)
- Temperature Probe: Included in DO probe
- Calibration: 2 points (0.0°C and 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F)
- Log on demand: up to 50 records
- PC Interface: RS232 / USB Opto-isolated
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Power supply: 12 VDC power adapter (included)
- Dimensions: 230 x 160 x 95 mm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
Dissolved Oxygen/ Temperature Laboratory Bench Meter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.