Milwaukee provides a range of chlorine photometers for all applications: swimming pool treatments, household cleaners, dishwasher additives, laundry powders/liquids and cooling water treatment products all contain chlorine as an oxidizing biocide. Drinking water contains residual chlorine to maintain water purity throughout the supply lines.
Supplied complete w/ 2 cuvets, reagents, hard carrying case, wiping tissue, 9V battery, & instructions
Milwaukee offers the Mi404, a microprocessor-based instrument with greater resolution, better accuracy and immediate results for measuring free (0.00 to 5.00 mg/L) and total (0.00 to 5.00 mg/L) chlorine.
- Free Chlorine Range: 0.00 to 5.00 mg/L Cl2
- Total Chlorine Range: 0.00 to 5.00 mg/l Cl2
- Free Chlorine Resolution: 0.01 mg/l (0.00 to 3.50 mg/l); 0.10 mg/l (above 3.50 mg/l)
- Total Chlorine Resolution: 0.01 mg/l (0.00 to 3.50 mg/l); 0.10 mg/l (above 3.50 mg/l)
- Free Chlorine Accuracy: +/- 0.04 mg/l @1.50 mg/l
- Total Chlorine Accuracy: +/- 0.04 mg/l @1.50 mg/l
- Method: adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5 and Standard Method 4500-Cl G
- Light Source: tungsten lamp
- Light Detector: silicon photocell and 525 nm narrow band interference filter
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Auto-off: after 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 192 x 104 x 52 mm
- Weight: 380 g
Free & Total Chlorine Meter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.