Milwaukee provides a range of chlorine photometers for all applications: swimming pool treatments, household cleaners, dishwasher additives, laundry powders/liquids and cooling water treatment products all contain chlorine as an oxidizing biocide. Drinking water contains residual chlorine to maintain water purity throughout the supply lines.
Milwaukee offer the Mi406 microprocessor-based instrument with greater resolution, better accuracy and immediate results, for measuring free chlorine (0.00 to 5.00 mg/L).
- Free Chlorine Range: 0.00 to 5.00 mg/l Cl2
- Free Chlorine Resolution: 0.01 mg/l (0.00 to 3.50 mg/l); 0.10 mg/l (above 3.50 mg/l)
- Free Chlorine Accuracy: +/- 0.04 mg/l @1.50 mg/l
- Method: adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5 and Standard Method 4500-Cl G
- Light Source: tungsten lamp
- Light Detector: silicon photocell and 525 nm narrow band interference filter
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Auto-off: after 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 192 x 104 x 52 mm
- Weight: 380 g
Free Chlorine Photometer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.