Chlorides are used by the water treatment professional to determine cycles of concentration in low pressure boilers and cooling systems. It is essential to monitor chloride concentrations in boiler systems to prevent metal parts being damaged. In high levels, chloride can corrode stainless steel.
Milwaukee offers MI414 microprocessor-based instrument with greater resolution, better accuracy and immediate results for measuring chloride (0.00 to 20.00 mg/L).
- Chloride Range: 0.00 to 20.00 mg/l C--
- Chloride Resolution: 0.01 mg/l
- Chloride Accuracy: +/- 0.4 mg/l @10.0 mg/l
- Method: Adaptation of mercury (II) thiocyanate method
- Light Source: Blu LED 466 nm
- Light Detector: silicon photocell and 466 nm narrow band interference filter
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Auto-off: after 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 192 x 104 x 52 mm
- Weight: 380 g
Chloride Photometer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |