Measures 4 parameters with 1 single probe. Mi805 offers you a combination of pH, Conductivity, total dissolved solids and temperature measurements. You can select from a range of calibration buffers and also the temperature scale (°C or °F) can be selected. The multi-parameter probe MA851D/1, includes pH/EC/TDS and temperature, all in one rugged handle.
Other features include different TDS factors from 0.45 to 1.00, and a range of temperature coefficients (ß) from 0.0 to 2.4% for greater consistency and reproducibility. The Stability Indicator prompts the user when the reading stabilizes. The Auto-Hold Function automatically freezes reading for later viewing.
Large and Easy-to-Read display provides simultaneous readings of pH and Temperature or EC/TDS and temperature.
Mi805 is supplied complete with:
- MA851D/1 pH/EC/TDS/Temp amplified probe
- With 1 meter cable
- 2x20 mL pH 4.01 and pH 7.01 sachets of calibration solution
- 2x20 mL 1413 microSiemens/cm sachets of calibration solutions
- 2x20 mL sachet of electrode cleaning solutions
- Rugged carrying case
- 9V battery and instructions.
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- EC Range: 0 to 3999 microSiemens/cm
- TDS Range: 0 to 1999 ppm
- Temp Range: 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- EC Resolution: 1 microSiemens/cm
- TDS Resolution: 1 ppm
- Temp Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- pH Accuracy: +/- 0.01pH
- EC/TDS Accuracy: +/- 2% Full Scale
- Temp Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C / +/- 1°F
- pH Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 0.02 pH
- EC/TDS Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 2% Full Scale
- Temp Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 0.5°C / +/- 1°F
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 0 to 60°C;
with ß adj. from 0.0 to 2.4%/°C
- pH Calibration: automatic, 1 or 2-point
with automatic buffer recognition
- EC Calibration: automatic, 1 point
- EC/TDS Conversion Factor: adj. from 0.45 to 1.00
- Probe: MA851D/1 amplified pH/EC/TDS/Temperature probe with DIN connector and 1 m cable (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 150 hours of use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 200 x 85 x 50 mm
- Weight: 260 g
Portable 4 in 1 Meter (3999 microSiemens/cm) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.