The MW700 is a portable Lux meter designed to perform light measurements. It's a great tool for testing the intensity of your lighting system and determining when the bulbs need changing. The light sensor is waterproof and can be used to verify light intensity anywhere in a filled aquarium.
The instrument is supplied in a carton box complete with a light sensor connected to the meter that measures from 0 to 50000 Lux. The light sensor is waterproof, suitable to verify the light intensity also at the bottom of your aquarium. The accuracy is +/-6% of reading (full scale). The MW700-WP works with a 9V alkaline battery. Automatic shut-off after 10 minutes saves battery and extends Lux meter life.
- Range: 0.000 to 1999 Lux, 2000 to 19999 Lux, 20000 to 50000 Lux
- Range Setting: manual through key buttons
- Resolution: 1 Lux, 10 Lux, 100 Lux
- Accuracy: +/-6% of reading +/-1 digit
- Peak Wave Length: 560 nm
- Sensor Type: silicon photodiode
- Sensor Sensitivity: 100 scotopic Lux
- Sensor Stability: +/-2% change per year (in the first two years)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (IEC 6LR61) alkaline
- Battery Life: approximately 150 hours of continuous use
- Auto-off: after about 5 minutes of non-use
- Weight: approximately 270 g (meter with sensor)
MW700 LUX Light Meter w/ Waterproof Sensor Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.