3 meters in 1! This meter allows you to measure pH, EC (conductivity) and TDS with just one instrument and one single probe!
The MW802, with a conductivity range that goes up to 6.00 mS/cm and the TDS up to 4000 ppm is ideal for testing in crop production. Soil and well water pH that is too acidic or alkaline can have an adverse effect on plant nutrient and water uptake and directly effect the efficiency of fertilizer, herbicides and pesticides. Soil Conductivity is checked before fertilizer application to pinpoint field needs and after fertilization to establish its effectiveness.
Supplied with the SE600 interchangeable probe to measure pH, Conductivity and TDS. The pH electrode utilizes a fiber junction to reduce contamination when measuring fertilizer solutions. Both meters calibrate manually in pH, Conductivity and TDS.
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- EC Range: 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm
- TDS Range: 0 to 4000 ppm
- pH Resolution: 0.10 pH
- EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- TDS Resolution: 10 ppm
- pH Accuracy: +/- 0.20 pH
- EC/TDS Accuracy: +/- 2% Full Scale
- Calibration Solutions: M10007 (pH 7.01), M10032 (1382 ppm), M10031 (1413 mS/cm)
- Conversion Factor: 0.5
- Calibration: manual, at 1 point
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, from 0 to 50°C
- Probe: SE600 combination pH/EC/TDS probe
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type / Battery Life: 1 x 9V alkaline / 150 hours of use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 185 x 82 x 45 mm
- Weight: 165 g (with battery)
pH/EC/TDS Combo Meter (0-4000ppm) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.