These instruments are designed for all applications. It's IP65 Waterproof casing and double junction (for pH) replaceable electrode make them suitable also for heavy duty applications, such as Waste Water treatment and Agriculture. The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement.
The T75 is a waterproof TDS tester (for fresh water) with automatic temperature compensation, 1 point manual calibration and a range of 0 to 1999 ppm (mg/L). The tester has a replaceable electrode and is supplied complete with sachets of calibration solution, leather casing and calibration screwdriver.
- Range: 0 to 1999 ppm (mg/l)
- Resolution: 1 ppm (mg/l)
- Accuracy: +/- 2% Full Scale
- Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 2% Full Scale
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 5 to 50°C, with ß=2%/°C
- TDS Factor: 0.5
- Calibration: manual, at 1 point through trimmer
- Probe: MA73075 (replaceable)
- Environment : -5 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 3 x 1.5V (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 250 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 165 x 30 x 30 mm
- Weight: 80 g
TDS Waterproof Parts Per Million Tester (Low Range) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.