Combination waterproof testers with advanced functions also include the new model pH58 for simultaneous pH and ORP measurements and temperature, which is continuously displayed on the dual level LCD. It shows readings in an extended range from -2.00 to 16.00 pH or 1000 mV and simultaneously shows temperature from -5.0 to 105.0°C or 23 to 221°F.
The pH58 has a stability indicator and hold feature that freezes the display for easy and accurate recording. The large display also has graphic symbols to guide you through all operations. Calibration is performed automatically at 1 or 2 points using standard or NIST buffers.The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement.
- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- mV range: +/- 1000 mV
- Temp Range : -5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- mV Resolution: 1 mV
- Temp Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- pH Accuracy:+/- 0.05 pH
- mV Accuracy : +/- 2 mV
- Temp Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C / +/-1°F
- pH Typical EMC Deviation : +/- 0.02 pH
- mV Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 2 mV
- Temp Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 0.3°C / +/-0.6°F
- pH Calibration: automatic for pH, 1 or 2 points, from -5 to 60°C with 2 sets of memorized buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01 or 4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
- Redox Calibration: factory calibrated
- Probe: Mi58P (replaceable)
- Environment: -5 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 250 hours of use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 200 x- dia 38 mm
- Weight: 100 g
pH/ORP Waterproof Combination Tester Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.