The pH600 is a pH tester can be used in many different applications and is considered an excellent starter unit for digital pH measurement. The calibration procedure is very simple and fast. This tester has 1 point manual calibration, 0.1 pH accuracy and a range of 0.0 to 14.0 pH. The pH600 is supplied in a snap over "oyster shell" plastic packaging complete with calibration screwdriver, 20 ml of 7.01 calibration solution, batteries and instructions.
- Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 pH
- Calibration: manual, 1 point
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 3 x 1.5V, alkaline (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 700 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 150 x 30 x 24 mm
- Weight: 85 g
pH Economical Pocket Tester With Case Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.