BSG K3 Homebrew Beer Equipment Kit
BSG K3 Homebrew Beer Equipment Kit / Includes 6.5 Gallon Fermenting Bucket with Lid / 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with Spigot / Automatic Pump-Style Siphon with 5' Tubing / Adhesive Thermometer / Full 27-Page Beginner's Guide / And Much More!
Beer sometimes means headaches, but brewing shouldn't. That's why BSG's K3 Homebrew Beer Equipment Kit is packed with helpful equipment you won't find in other base-level kits, like an automatic pump-style siphon, an adhesive thermometer for the primary fermenter, and a full 27-page beginner's guide. It's everything you need to make sure the brewing process is fun and easy - headaches not included!
- The K3 Home Brew Beer Equipment Kit includes:
- 6.5 Gallon Fermenting Bucket with Drilled & Grommeted Lid
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket
- 3-Piece Airlock (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Adhesive Thermometer (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Automatic Pump-style Siphon with 5' of Flexible Tubing
- Dual Function Bottle Filler (" OD)
- Bottling Spigot with Bottle-Fit Spout
- Glass Triple Scale Hydrometer
- Twin-lever Capper
- Beer Bottle Brush
- 8 oz of B-BRITE Cleanser
- HandCraft Brewing Guide
- Beer Equipment Kit Instructions
- 6.5 Gallon Fermenting Bucket with Drilled & Grommeted Lid: Food-grade plastic bucket, includes durable lid that has been drilled and grommeted for use with an airlock or blow-off valve.
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket: Food-grade plastic bucket pre-drilled for use with bottling spigot.
- 3-Piece Airlock (for Fermenting Bucket): When filled with fluid, it creates a closed system that allows CO2 to escape, but prevents air or impurities from contaminating your beer. Disassembles easily for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Adhesive Thermometer (for Fermenting Bucket): A liquid crystal display thermometer designed to monitor temperature by adhering to your fermenting bucket or carboy, avoiding the sanitation concerns of immersion thermometers.
- Automatic Pump-style Siphon with 5' of Flexible Tubing: It's single stroke action and removable tip allow you to draw a siphon without disturbing sediment, and it is designed for smooth, leak-free operation.
- Dual Function Bottle Filler (" OD): Attach the bottle filler to 1/8" ID tubing, attach the tubing to a siphon or bottling spigot, and then push down to begin filling the bottle and lift up to quickly stop the flow. It has a removable spring if you prefer to use a springless bottle filler.
- Bottling Spigot with Bottle-Fit Spout: Spout fits easily in bottles to make bottling quick, easy, and leak-free.
- Glass Triple Scale Hydrometer: Measures the specific gravity of a sample using balling, potential alcohol, and specific gravity scales; packing tube can be used as a test jar.
- Twin-lever Capper: Double levers provide added leverage and a smoother crimping motion, and a magnet in the bell housing holds your bottle cap in place, making bottling quick and easy.
- Beer Bottle Brush: Straight brush fits easily into 12, 16, and 22 oz bottles, and is long enough to clean their entire interior surfaces, including the hard-to-reach bottom of the bottle.
- 8 oz of B-BRITE Cleanser: Powerful multi-purpose cleanser that cleans with active oxygen, effectively removes beerstone and other fermentation residue.
- HandCraft Brewing Guide: An excellent beginner's primer, and the best description available for brewing with today's equipment kits.
- Beer Equipment Kit Instructions
BSG K3 Homebrew Beer Equipment Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $99.99
Sale Price: $89.99
Sale Price: $154.99
Sale Price: $299.99