The Fermentator is Blichmann Engineering's state-of-the-art line of stainless steel conical fermentors. The Fermenator is a brewery quality piece of equipment, but made with the homebrewer in mind. This 14.5 gallon total capacity NPT-fitted Fermenator is built from 304 stainless steel, and features standardized 1/2" NPT threads, which are very versatile and will accept any 1/2" NPT fitting.
A main selling point of the Blichmann Fermenators versus other brand stainless steel conicals, is their weldless interior fittings. In fact, Blichmann Fermenators are the only interior weld-free fermentors on the market today! These weldless fittings are free of welding ripples which can harbor bacteria and wild yeast, lending to unsurpassed sanitation and ultimately, better beer!
Perfect for up to 11 gallon finished batch sizes of beer, or 12 gallons of wine, cider, or any other fermented beverage!
Minimum interior refrigerator dimensions:
- 18.5" x 18.5" x 31.25"
- Note that Blichmann recommends at least 1" clearance on each side (not included in above dimensions)
- Recommended 4 to 6" of clearance space in an upright freezer or refrigerator for using the lid hatch
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Removable fittings can be taken off and taken apart in order to be fully cleaned and sanitized
- Easy, effective cleaning ensures a lowered chance of bacterial infection and a longer life for the fermentor
- Get the sanitary edge on scratch-able plastics and breakable glass
- Bottom dump valve where trub can be dumped or your yeast harvested
- A rotating racking arm that not only allows you take gravity samples, but also helps you to cleanly and efficiently transfer your beer into kegs or bottling equipment
- The arm can be rotated with the flow of the liquid, allowing you to avoid drawing unwanted hops during racking
- A pressurizable fermentor body allows for CO2 to create a pumping effect, allowing beer to be racked up to six feet above the fermentors into kegs
- Convenient lid hatch on the top allows for ease of access to beer for adding dry hops, oak, or other flavoring agents, as well as pitching yeast
- Excellent for wine fermentation
- Blichmann's patented design keeps fermenting wine free of oxygen and the possibility of bacterial contaminants
- Bolted leg construction ensures sturdiness, even when full of your delicious beer
- A beaded seal on the fermentor lid ensures an extra layer of protection from depressurization, creating a superior seal on the fermentor body
- Folding handles allow easy movement of empty fermentors
- Ultra low-profile design allows the Fermenator to sit easily into home refrigerators and freezers for fermentation temperature control
- Leg pads ensure safe movement without scratching of equipment and surfaces
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
14.5 Gallon Conical Fermenator NPT Standard Fittings Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.