Blichmann Engineering has done it again! Their line of Fermenator conical stainless steel fermentors are the pinnacle of form and function for today's homebrewer. This is the 7 gallon tri-clamp model, which comes complete with tri-clamp fittings.
These fittings for the bottom dump and racking arm offer unparalleled cleaning and sanitation advantages over its NPT brother. The tri-clamps can be broken down and taken apart with ease, as the seals are made via o-rings, not threaded joints. No need to wrap and rewrap with pipe thread! Blichmann takes pride in using only 304 stainless steel, and the interior all-weldless construction can't be found anywhere else on the market today!
Perfect for up to 5.5 gallon finished batch sizes of beer, or 6 gallons of wine, cider, or any other fermented beverage!
Minimum interior refrigerator dimensions:
- 15" x 15" x 27"
- Note that Blichmann recommends at least 1" clearance on each side (not included in above dimensions)
- Recommended 4 to 6" of clearance space in an upright freezer or refrigerator for using the lid hatch
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Easy to remove tri-clamp fittings with wing nut fasteners, can be fully disassembled in order to get the best possible clean
- Easy, effective cleaning ensures a lowered chance of bacterial infection and a longer life for the fermentor
- Get the sanitary edge on scratch-able plastics and breakable glass
- Bottom dump valve where trub can be dumped or your yeast harvested
- A rotating racking arm that not only allows you take gravity samples, but also helps you to cleanly and efficiently transfer your beer into kegs or bottling equipment
- The arm can be rotated with the flow of the liquid, allowing you to avoid drawing unwanted hops during racking
- A pressurizable fermentor body allows for CO2 to create a pumping effect, allowing beer to be racked up to six feet above the fermentors into kegs
- Convenient lid hatch on the top allows for ease of access to beer for adding dry hops, oak, or other flavoring agents, as well as pitching yeast
- Excellent for wine fermentation
- Blichmann's patented design keeps fermenting wine free of oxygen and the possibility of bacterial contaminants
- Bolted leg construction ensures sturdiness, even when full of your delicious beer
- A beaded seal on the fermentor lid ensures an extra layer of protection from depressurization, creating a superior seal on the fermentor body
- Folding handles allow easy movement of empty fermentors
- Ultra low-profile design allows the Fermenator to sit easily into home refrigerators and freezers for fermentation temperature control
- Leg pads ensure safe movement without scratching of equipment and surfaces
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
7 Gallon Conical Fermenator Tri-Clamp Fittings Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.