This FastFerment Conical Fermenter is a one-stage fermenter that allows homebrewers and winemakers to use the same unit for both primary and secondary fermentation, saving approximately 80% of the time and labor required to make a batch of beer or wine in a carboy or bucket. The FastFerment system also uses less equipment than traditional fermentation in carboys and buckets, making cleanup much easier!
The FastFerment system is more sanitary than conventional bucket fermentation, and results in cleaner and purer homebrew beer and wine. Unlike primary fermentation in a bucket or a carboy, which allows your product to have 100% direct contact with the dead yeast and sediment at the bottom, the FastFerment features a 1" ball valve mechanism that reduces contact with sediment by 99%. When fermentation is complete, the ball valve can be closed, and the collection ball containing the sediment can be removed. Your product can then be filtered or bottled directly from the FastFerment using the provided hose.
Each FastFerment Kit Includes:
- 14 US Gallon / 53 Litre Conical Fermenter
- Large Screw Top Lid with Hollow Silicon Gasket
- Rubber Grommet & 3-Piece Plastic Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball for Harvesting Yeast
- Teflon Seated Union Valve with Fittings
- Solid Tubular Steel Stand with Assembly Screws
- PVC Hose & Hose Clamp
- Stainless Steel Thermowell
- Permanent Stainless Steel
- Teflon Tape
- Step by Step Instructions & Best Practices Manual
- Conical body and collection ball are +33% thicker than the 7.9G FastFerment
- Made of food grade HDPE
- Collection ball volume - 40.6 oz / 1200ml
- 1.5" 3.8 cm Teflon seated valve is +33% larger than the 7.9G FastFerment
- All BPA free plastics
- Height to top of airlock: 41.7" / 105.9 cm
- Height to top of lid: 38.2" / 97 cm
- Conical body: 18.6" / 47.2 cm wide
- Stand rings: 18" / 45.7 cm wide
- 6" / 15.2 cm screw top lid
- New hollow rubber gasket creates the perfect seal every time
- 14 US gallons / 53 litres total capacity (including the collection ball)
- 1.5" / 3.8 cm Teflon seated union valve with fittings
- Exterior volume markings on vessel and the collection ball
- 14G stand is +33% thicker than the 7.9G FastFerment stand
- 1/2" diameter hose for fast keg filling
- Stand weight: 12.5 lbs
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
14 Gallon Conical Fermenter with Stand Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.