This 3 Gallon FastFerment Conical Fermenter is a one-stage fermenter that allows homebrewers and winemakers to use the same unit for both primary and secondary fermentation, saving approximately 80% of the time and labor required to make a batch of beer or wine in a carboy or bucket. The FastFerment system also uses less equipment than traditional fermentation in carboys and buckets, making cleanup much easier!
The FastFerment system is more sanitary than conventional bucket fermentation, and results in cleaner and purer homebrew beer and wine. Unlike primary fermentation in a bucket or a carboy, which allows your product to have 100% direct contact with the dead yeast and sediment at the bottom, the FastFerment features a 1" ball valve mechanism that reduces contact with sediment by 99%. When fermentation is complete, the ball valve can be closed, and the mason jar containing the sediment can be removed. Your product can then be filtered or bottled directly from the FastFerment using the provided hose.
Each FastFerment Kit Includes:
- 3G HDPE Conical Vessel
- Union Valve - 3/4" (1.9 cm) with coupling
- Hose Barb - 3/8" (9.95 cm)
- Mason Jar - 4 oz. (0.12 L)
- Mason Jar Adapter
- Mason Jar Adapter Gasket
- 5 mm Metal Stand
- 3-Piece Airlock
- 240" - Teak Tape
- 1' - 3/8" (0.95 cm) Hosing
- White Hose Clamp - 3/8" (0.95 cm)
- 6" Screw Top Lid
- Hollow Gasket for 6" Screw Top
- Instruction Manual
- Easy cleaning and batch stirring thanks to 6" (15 cm) removable screw top
- Total capacity is 3 US Gallons (11.3 Liters)
- Made for 1-2 gallon batches with blow offs and perfect for splitting 5 gallon batches
- Includes mason jar attachment for yeast harvesting, allowing you to save $100's
- Made with food grade HDPE
- Height to top of airlock is 26" (66 cm)
- Height to top of lid is 23" (58.4 cm)
- Body width is 10.6" (26.9 cm)
- Width of the stand is 11" (28 cm)
- 3/4" (1.9 cm) Teflon seated union valve
- 3/8" (0.95 cm) - 1' (30.5 cm) hose
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
3 Gallon Conical Fermenter with Stand Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.