Willamette is one of the most popular hops amongst all types of brewers for its versatility and well-rounded aroma. Willamette hops are well established in the US industry and are currently the most widely grown aroma hop in the US. The moderately spicy, floral and fruity notes compliment just about any style of beer and also blend beautifully with other hops in your recipe. Give Willamette a try in your next American Ale, Golden Ale, or Brown Ale brew.
- 1 oz Bag
- Hop Type: Aromatic
- Alpha Acids: 4.0 - 6.0 %
- Beta Acids: 3.0 - 4.5 %
- Alpha-Beta Ratio: 0.89 - 2.0
- Cohumulone: 30 - 35 %
- Total Oil: 1.0 - 1.5 mis/100g
- Storage at 68° F: 60 - 65 %
- Common Styles: All English-style Ales, US Pale Ale, US Brown Ale, American Lager
- Similar Hop Substitutions: Glacier, US Fuggle, US Tettnang, Styrian Golding
- Origin: United States
Willamette US Hop Pellets - 1 oz Bag Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.