Crystal hop pellets are a newer variety with fine Hallertau character. An American offspring of Hallertau, Crystal has a similarly mild aroma with floral and spice notes. The spice notes can be more prominent in Crystal than in Hallertau or other Hallertau offspring, contributing slight cinnamon, nutmeg, or pepper notes. Crystal is both very popular and increasingly popular among craft brewers, who most commonly use it in light American ales and continental style lagers.
- 1 lb Bag
- Hop Type: Aromatic
- Alpha Acids: 3.5 - 5.5 %
- Beta Acids: 4.5 - 6.7 %
- Alpha-Beta Ratio: 0.52 - 1.22
- Cohumulone: 20 - 26 %
- Total Oil: 1.0 - 1.5 mis/100g
- Storage at 68° F: 40 - 50 %
- Common Styles: Lagers, Kolsch, ESB, Pilsners, Pale Ales, IPAs, and Belgian Ales
- Similar Hop Substitutions: Mt Hood, Liberty, Hallertau
- Origin: United States
Crystal US Hop Pellets - 1 lb Bag Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.