Sterling hops have a higher alpha acid content making it suitable for dual-purpose applications in a wide variety of beer styles. Similar to its Saaz parent, Sterling has an herbal aroma with floral and citrus notes. Sterling hops were released in 1998 and have limited but stable acreage. Sterling pellet hops are the perfect choice for your home brewed lagers and Belgian ales.
- 1 oz Bag
- Hop Type: Dual Purpose
- Alpha Acids: 6.0 - 9.0
- Beta Acids: 4.0 - 6.0 %
- Alpha-Beta Ratio: 0.64 - 1.55
- Cohumulone: 22 - 28 %
- Total Oil: 1.3 - 1.9 mis/100g
- Storage Temperature at 68° F: 60 - 75 %
- Common Styles: Czech Lagers, Belgian Ales, American Ales
- Similar Hop Substitutions: Saaz, Lublin
- Development: Saaz, Cascade, Brewer's Gold, Early Green and German open-pollination
- Origin: United States
Sterling US Hop Pellets - 1 oz Bag Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.