Tradition Pellet Hops have the classic character of continental aroma hops, but with higher alpha acid contribution. It's a great hop for any lager or German style. This hop was originally bred at the Hull Hop Research Institute in Germany for it's resistance to disease, and now it is a defining hop in a number of the region's Pilsners and Hefeweizens. Tradition hops are related to Hallertau Mittelfruh and Saaz.
- 1 oz Bag
- Hop Type: Aroma
- Alpha Acids: 5.0 - 7.0
- Beta Acids: 4.0 - 5.0 %
- Alpha-Beta Ratio: 1.0 - 1.75
- Cohumulone: 26 - 29 %
- Total Oil: 1.0 - 1.4 mis/100g
- Storage at at 68° F: 65 - 70 %
- Common Styles: Lagers, Pilsners, Bocks, Wheats and Weizens
- Similar Hop Substitutions: Hallertau Mittelfruh
- Origin: Germany
Tradition Hop Pellets - 1 oz Bag Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.