Hersbrucker Hop Pellets provide the signature German aroma with pleasant herbal and floral characteristics. It is similar to the Mittelfruh hops, but has element of fruits and more dominant spice components. Hersbruck is recommended to be used with Munich-style pale and dark lager, Weissbier, Oktoberfest, and Bock. Expect a spicy, floral aroma with rich fruity overtones when you add this hop to your boil.
- 1 oz Bag
- Hop Type: Aroma
- Alpha Acids: 2.0 - 4.0
- Beta Acids: 2.5 - 6.0 %
- Alpha-Beta Ratio: 0.41 - 0.88
- Cohumulone: 17 - 25 %
- Total Oil: 0.5 - 1.0 mis/100g
- Storage Temperature at 68° F: 55 - 65 %
- Common Styles: Tradition, Mittelfruh, Mount Hood
- Similar Hop Substitutions: Mt. Hood
- Origin: Germany
Hersbrucker Hop Pellets - 1 oz Bag Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.