There's a reason why the annual Oktoberfest celebration in Germany continues to this day, and it's not to honor the marriage of Prince Ludwig and Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen. It's because of the beer! This TrueBrew Vienna/Marzen is a full-bodied lager, crimson-amber in color and richly malty, backed by noble German hops. Continue the celebration and raise a stein!
- 6.6 lb of Pilsen Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 8 oz of Weyermann® Melanoidin Malt
- 4 oz of Weyermann® Caramunich® 3 Malt
- 4 oz of Weyermann® Caraaroma® Malt
- 2 oz of German Hallertau Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 1 oz of German Hallertau Hop Pellets for Aroma
- 11.5 g of Fermentis 34/70 Lager Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Yield - 5 gal
- Ready Time - 4-8 Weeks
- Difficulty - Easy
- OG - 1.052
- FG - 1.012
- Final ABV - 5% ABV
- Bitterness - 15-25 IBU
- Color - Copper (18 SRM)
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Vienna/Marzen Lager TrueBrew Ingredient Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.