Straw-gold, with subtle malt presence and smooth hop bitterness, this pilsner gives a nod to its German and Czech ancestors with a gentle touch of Northern Brewer and Saaz hops. If possible, it's best to ferment this beer at lager temperatures.
- 3.3 lb of Pilsner Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 2 lb of Pilsner Light Dry Malt Extract
- 1 oz of Northern Brewer Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 1 oz of Czech Saaz Hop Pellets for Aroma
- 11.5 g of Fermentis 34/70 Lager Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.044
- FG: 1.010
- Final ABV: 4.5% ABV
- Bitterness: 25-35 IBU
- Color: Gold (4SRM)
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Czech Pilsner TrueBrew Ingredient Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.