Light copper colored, with slightly sweet maltiness, pronounced bitterness, and citrusy hop aromas, this American-style IPA features classic, west-coast hops for a clean, bright, refreshing result.
- 6.6 lb of Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Light Dried Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Crisp Crystal 45L Malt (Crushed)
- 1 oz of Summit Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 1 oz of Chinook Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 1 oz of Cascade Hop Pellets for Flavor
- 1 oz of Cascade Hop Pellets for Aroma
- 11.5 g of Fermentis US-05 Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Steeping Bag
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.062
- FG: 1.014
- Final ABV: 6% ABV
- Bitterness: 45-55 IBU
- Color: Copper (10 SRM)
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
West Coast IPA TrueBrew Ingredient Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|my first time |
|Comments:||made a few small mistakes along the way but the kit was easy to use and the instructions were good but when we went and checked the bubbler was doing its thing so all seems well more later if all goes well |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.