This English style, Nut Brown Ale, is walnut-colored with excellent malt flavor accentuated by the nutty taste from roasted and crystal malts. A dose of brown sugar adds complexity while boosting the alcohol yet finishing dry.
- 3.3 lb of Hopped Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Light Dry Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Amber Dry Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Special Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 oz Weyermann® Roasted Barley
- 6 oz Crisp Pale Chocolate Malt
- 6 oz Crisp Crystal Extra Dark 120L Malt
- 1 oz Fuggle Hop Pellets
- 6 g Muntons Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.049-1.051
- FG: 1.012-1.014
- Final ABV: 4.5-5.0% ABV
- Bitterness: 12 IBU
- Color: Brown
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Nut Brown Ale TrueBrew Ingredient Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.