A strong and spicy, golden ale made with real Belgian candy sugar and a touch of bready wheat malt. This Belgian Ale is balanced with Czech and Slovenian hops, and fermented with a Belgian yeast, giving it wonderful complexity.
- 3.3 lb of Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Extra Light Dry Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Light Dry Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Wheat Dry Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Light Candy Sugar
- 6 oz Crisp Best Ale Malt
- 1 oz Northern Brewer Hop Pellets
- 1 oz Styrian Golding Hop Pellets
- 1 oz Saaz Hop Pellets
- 11.5g Fermentis SafBrew T-58 Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.058-1.062
- FG: 1.007-1.011
- Final ABV: 6.5-7.0% ABV
- Bitterness: 15.5 IBU
- Color: Gold
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Belgian Ale TrueBrew Ingredient Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.