This Black Lager, also known as Schwarzbier, is light in body, dark in color, smooth, and full of flavor. A brew with German roots that surprises the palate with a clean flavor and luscious chocolate undertones.
- 3.3 lb of Extra Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Extra Light Dry Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Light Dry Malt Extract
- 1 lb Weyermann® CARAFA® Special Type 2 (dehusked)
- 1 oz Northern Brewer Hop Pellets
- 1 oz Liberty Hop Pellets
- 11.5g Fermentis SafLager S-23 Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.050-1.054
- FG: 1.011-1.015
- Final ABV: 4.5-5.5% ABV
- Bitterness: 7 IBU
- Color: Black
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Black Lager TrueBrew Ingredient Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.