King of the Big Beers! This Oaked Imperial Stout is black as night with untold layers of complexity from roasted malts and heavy-toast oak. Bold, rich and deceptively smooth, a beer that will continue to age for years.
- 3.3 lb of Hopped Liquid Malt Extract
- 3.3 lb of Dark Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Light Dry Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Dark Dry Malt Extract
- 4 oz Crisp Crystal Extra Dark 120L
- 4 oz Weyermann® Roasted Barley
- 8 oz Crisp Pale Chocolate Malt
- 1 oz Nugget Hop Pellets
- 3 oz Heavy-Toasted Oak Powder
- 11.5g Fermentis SafAle US-05 Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.082-1.086
- FG: 1.020-1.024
- Final ABV: 7.5-8.5% ABV
- Bitterness: 46 IBU
- Color: Black
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Oaked Imperial Stout TrueBrew Ingredient Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.