The BoilerMaker G2 brew kettles have been completely redesigned from the ground up with world-class American engineering and quality US manufacturing! We've made a massive investment in tooling to build the best kettle on the planet right here at home. Using only the best materials, the BoilerMaker G2 line of brew kettles is ideal for homebrewing - sacrificing neither features or quality and available in perfect sizes. Bare bones kettles might lure you in with attractive prices but by the time you add extra equipment you need or want - it's all standard in the BoilerMaker G2. You'll find Blichmann brew kettles are the best value and will be handed down for generations to come! All models carry a limited lifetime warranty and available in Celsius or Fahrenheit models.
This fresh design reflects the Blichmann Engineering passion for quality, ergonomics, aesthetics, performance, and simplicity - from such innovations as the stepped bottom, patented Button Louver false bottom, patented HopBlocker, patent pending easy to adjust linear flow valve and snap-in dip tube. From subtle, but essential features like handle orientation for easier carrying, cool touch grips and a lid handle that can be conveniently rested on the kettle or anywhere in the brewery.
Ball valves are an economical and durable choice for on/off applications. But they are not ideal for flow control. A globe valve, like the new G2 linear flow valve, is ideal for applications where flow control is needed in addition to on/off operation. Blichmann has added a parabolic shape to the valve stem to make the flow characteristics nearly linear.
Crucial to optimal performance of your new BoilerMaker brew pot is selecting the size that best fits your brewing needs. Selecting a brew pot, mash tun, or hot liquor tank (HLT) that's too small, or too big, can cause frustration and poor performance.
Recommended Three Kettle Systems For Typical Batch Sizes:
- 5 gal batch: 7.5 / 7.5 / 10 or for high gravity beers consider a 10 / 10 / 10
- 10 gal batch: 15 / 15 / 20
- 15-20 gal batch: 20 / 20 / 30
- 32 gal batch: 55 / 55 / 55 (recommended) or 30 / 55 / 55
- 64 gal batch: 100 / 100 / 100 (our 55 gal pot with the 2bbl extension)
All the items you need come standard, installed, and ready to use:
- Heavy gauge, 304 single piece, deep drawn, weld-free American made construction will turn this kettle into a family heirloom
- Patent pending G2 linear flow valve allows you to easily fine tune your flow rate for sparging, lautering and chilling, increasing the repeatability of your system. The built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink-free. Eliminate those extra elbows and other fittings on the valve for clean and simple routing. Unlike other valves, the new G2 valve disassembles in seconds for a quick cleaning! The cool-touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy, and the silicone material handles temps to 600° F so it won't melt like vinyl grips on ball valves do. The G2 linear flow valve is one of the many features tailored specifically for homebrewers.
- Blichmann has also moved to a sleek brush finish to hide finger-prints and water stains to keep your kettle looking impeccable for years to come. Plus the interior finish is silky smooth for easy cleaning
- High-impact glass-filled nylon handles are extremely durable, high temperature resistant, comfortable, and cool to the touch
- We've even thought of the little touches like changing to an open lip on the top of the kettle that won't trap water when cleaning and drip leaving water stains
- Blichmann Engineering was the innovator of the 1.2 height to diameter ratio not the imitator! All of our pots perform consistently and flawlessly with homebrewers needs at the forefront
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer with our unique patented brewing dial face - the ultimate in brewing convenience
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations in gallon and liter, cleaning brush and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes!
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8" of the bottom of the kettle
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and the lid can be stored on the kettle handle
- Our exclusive Patented stepped ledge on the bottom of the kettle supports the mash screen evenly and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting
- Optional Patented button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high-efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) that gives you the best of both
- Optional Patented HopBlocker pellet hop filtration system keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
55 Gallon Standard G2 BoilerMaker Brew Pot Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.