Anvil Brewing Equipment's 5.5 gal kettle is the ultimate stove-top brew kettle for 1 - 2.5 gal batches or 5 gal concentrated wort boils. Specifically designed for brewing applications, this 5.5 gallon kettle is perfect for doing small batch sizes, and can even be used as a small hot liquor tank!
The kettle is graduated with internal etchings that show measurements in both gallons and liters, ensuring accurate measurements every time. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and designed for a lifetime of demanding use. Includes induction ready clad bottom, etched level graduations, thermometer, valve, and dip tube.
The Anvil line of products, is a premier line of brewing equipment, designed and built by the geniuses at Blichmann Engineering, with help and inspiration from John Palmer! The entire suite of products work in unison to provide a perfect brewing experience from day one, and at a great value to you the homebrewer. You can rest comfortably knowing that Anvil equipment is backed by two of the biggest names in the homebrew industry.
- Kettle Dimensions: Height-11 5/8" | Diameter-12"
- Temp Probe Minimum Depth: 2.7 gallons
- Heavy 18 gauge stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements
- A dual scale F/C thermometer a1/2" included standard
- Comfortable, strong, easy carry handles installed without unsanitary rivets
- Lid rests on kettle handle
- Ideal 1.2-1 height to diameter ratio
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and will never leak
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8a1/21/2 of the bottom of the kettle
- Dimensions- Height-11 5/8" Diameter-12"
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover
- A boil kettle strainer for hop and trub filtration is also sold separately
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Brew Kettle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.