This Vintage Shop Super Transfer Pump is quick, compact, portable, and easy to install anywhere, since it comes with mountable shock-absorbing feet. This self-priming unit is specially designed to save you time. You can transfer a 5-gallon carboy in approximately 1.5 minutes.
This transfer pump flows at a rate between 1 to 3 GPM (gallons per minute) and has an on/off switch with variable flow adjustment dial and a 5' electrical cord. It comes with hoses, clamps, fittings, a spanner wrench, and a pre-filter to prevent clogging of the pump head.
PLEASE NOTE: Maximum liquid temperature is 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius)
- Self priming
- Automatic shut-off
- Thermally protected motor
- Adjustable flow rate: 0.8-3.0 gallons per minute
- Can run continuously for 90 minutes
- On/off switch
- Comes with 40 mesh pre-filter
- Comes with 2 x 3 ft. flex tubing
- Maximum liquid temperature: 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius)
- Motor type: AC
- 110 Volts, 0.5 Amp, 60 Hz
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Vintage Shop SUPER Transfer Pump Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.