The Taprite CH5400A-SS is a German coupler that is compatible with European "A" system kegs. The most popular beers that work with this coupler are Warsteiner, Fischer, Bitburger, Paul Aneer, Pauliner, and Spaten. The coupler body and probe are constructed of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel. This keg tap also features a high-capacity 55-psi pressure relief valve incorporated as an integral part of the coupler body. This serves two purposes: First, when functioning with other relief devices in the system, it will prevent a key from reaching pressure in excess of recommended working pressure. Secondly, it allows the user to relieve pressure when needing to prevent or correct dispensing problems.
- System: A
- Warsteiner / Fischer / Bitburger / Paul Aneer / Pauliner / Spaten)
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel body and probe
- Designed for maximum flow, it can be either single or series keg dispensing
- Specially designed pressure inlet nipple eliminates the need for a coupling
washer when used with standard NADS check valve.
- Flow of gas is controlled by lever handle; in up position pressure is off, when
down it is on.
- The coupler can be quickly dismantled for cleaning and periodic service. No
special tools require
Inventory Reduction - A System Stainless Steel Keg Tap Coupler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.