Introducing the all new Kegco KOM19S-2 Dual Faucet Kombucharator Kombucha Cooler. Store, refrigerate and dispense two flavors of the nutritional probiotic tea that is packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease and elevate your mood. This Kombucharator has stainless steel fittings and a stainless steel faucet to ensure a sanitary environment for the live cultures found in kombucha, and it sports a stainless steel door that will look great in your home. It includes all the parts necessary for dispensing two kegs of 'buch' at once so you can experiment with different flavors and compare!
This Kombucha Keg Dispenser includes a dual faucet draft tower with stainless steel faucets and fittings, two sets of ball lock keg couplers for cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator with an air distributor and a 5 lb Aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. The interior of the cabinet is large enough to hold up to two corny kegs at a time. Additional features include rolling casters which allow you to easily move the unit, a chrome guard rail that prevents glasses from sliding off the worktop and a built-in drip tray for easy cleanup. The CO2 Tank can easily fit inside the fridge but it includes an external tank mount and a knockout for the air line if you'd like to manage the tank outside the fridge and have more room inside. What's more, this kombucha keg dispenser converts to a refrigerator with two adjustable wire shelves so you can use it for extra storage when it's not storing kegs.
Although everything necessary to tap two ball lock cornelius kegs is included, the KOM19S-2 is customizable with many different features. The standard faucets are constructed of durable and sanitary stainless steel but we provide the option of upgrading to Perlick faucets which have less internal surface area, preventing a sticky faucet knob. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but we also have the option to upgrade to stainless steel ball lock couplers. View the options below and feel free to give us a call at 1-800-710-9939 option 1 with any questions regarding the dispense system.
- MDK-199SS-01 Cabinet and Dual Faucet Kombucha Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for two home brew Kombucha kegs.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator with 2-Way Air Distributor
This Regulator works with any CO2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes Two 5 foot lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps each
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Double Faucet Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Double Faucet, 3" Diameter, Stainless Steel Draft Tower with 100% Stainless Steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation when dealing with the live cultures present in kombucha. This tower comes complete with stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Tubing. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucets can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent the faucet knobs from sticking.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert into a Compact Refrigerator
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- External tank mount with knockout for air line
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Dual Faucet Kombucharator with Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor (Parts Only) - 60 Months