The Kegco KOM30B-2 Dual Faucet Digital Kombucharators add digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to your kombucha dispense systems. They come complete with everything you need to dispense two cornelius kegs of kombucha, the nutritional probiotic tea that is packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease and elevate your mood. Now you have the ability to see your specific temperature setting and adjust it easily with the push of a button, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control.
- Digital Temperature Control:
With it's digital temperature display and push button control, it's never been easier to set and verify the internal temperature of the kombucha dispenser. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce. Simply press the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures:
The KOM30 has Fan-Forced cooling, giving it the coldest temperature range of any kombucha keg cooler on the market today. The fan helps provide even cooling throughout the unit. Temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold kombucha.
- Large Interior:
The interior is spacious enough to easily hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew Kombucha Kegs, allowing you to store or dispense more than one flavor of kombucha at a time.
- Deep Chill Function:
The Deep Chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When your keg has reached the desired temperature, press Deep Chill again to return to normal operation.*
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves:
When you're not using this unit to dispense kombucha, it easily converts to a refrigerator for extra storage. It comes with 2 adjustable shelves, allowing you to space them far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. With the wide temperature range available in the KOM30, you can even use it to store and dispense wine!
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility:
Easily move the Kegco KOM30 from the kitchen to the patio for that backyard BBQ! Easy-Roll Casters allow you to move the kombucharator from one location to another and they lock so that once it's in position, it won't roll again until you want it to.
The Kegco KOM30B-2 is designed for home use so it is quiet and energy efficient. The removable recessed drip tray with a plastic grill can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher. The attractive chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off and installs with ease. This Kombucha Cooler includes a dual faucet draft tower with stainless steel faucets and fittings to ensure a sanitary environment for the live cultures found in kombucha. Also included are two sets of ball lock keg couplers for cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator, a 2-way air distributor and a 5 lb Aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs before needing to be refilled.
Although everything necessary to tap two ball lock cornelius kegs is included, the KOM30B-2 is customizable with many different features. The standard faucets are made of durable and sanitary stainless steel but we provide the option of upgrading to Perlick faucets which have less internal surface area to prevent a sticky faucet knob. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but we also have the option to upgrade to stainless steel ball lock couplers. Take a look at the available options below for a truly custom setup and feel free to give us a call at 1-800-710-9939 option 1 with any questions regarding the dispense system.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- MDK-309B-01 Cabinet and Dual Faucet Kombucha Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with Matte Black Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for two home brew Kombucha kegs.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator with 2-Way Air Distributor
This Regulator works with any CO2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes Two 5 foot lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps each
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Double Faucet Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Double Faucet, 3" Diameter, Stainless Steel Draft Tower with 100% Stainless Steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation when dealing with the live cultures present in kombucha. This tower comes complete with stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Tubing. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucets can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent the faucet knobs from sticking.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Double Faucet Digital Kombucharator - Black Cabinet with Matte Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.