Scratch and Dent - Item has been inspected to ensure that it works and includes all standard parts.
We currently have a U-Line 1215WCB-00A 1000 Series Wine Captain 24 Bottle Wine Refrigerator that was returned to us. The unit was returned with a few light scrapes on the top and a pressure dent on the bottom right side. Most damage can be disguised if built into cabinetry. Unit has an attached towel bar handle and does not include the curved handle. The unit was tested to ensure it is in good working condition with a temperature that was verified down to 36 degrees F. This model usually retails new for $1559.00 so you can save over $650 on a Scratch & Dent Return! Please give us a call at 800-710-9939 option 1 for more information on this particular unit.
PLEASE NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the images shown are not the particular unit being sold.
Bringing the convenience of a personal wine cellar to any location in the home, this Wine Captain 1215WCB-00A by U-Line is the perfect companion for entertaining--or just relaxing. Conveniently located on the upper face of the unit is U-Line's exclusive Digital Touch Pad Control technology that allows you to accurately set and see the temperature.
The 1215WCB-00A boasts a stylish Black Cabinet complemented by a Black LowE Coated Glass Door that helps protect your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays. This Wine Refrigerator offers storage for up to 24 bottles of wine of various bottle shapes and sizes, with a fourth and fifth rack that allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles. These Beech-Trimmed Slide-Out Wine Racks can be stained to match surrounding decor. The Adjustable On/Off Interior Light automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours. This wine cellar also features Automatic Defrost, Field Reversible Door, and Adjustable Leveling Legs.
- Volume of 2.9 cu ft holds up to 24 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 38°F - 65°F
- Digital passive cooling system
- Maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Three-quarter extension black vinyl wine racks with natural beech wood fronts allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, or Black
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||95 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||102 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Cubic Feet||2.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||24|
|Type||Slide-Out Wire Racks|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Material||Vinyl-Coated Metal, Maple Trim|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Type||LowE Coated Argon Gas Filled Thermopane Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Door Handle||Stainless Steel Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115 V, 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Scratch & Dent - U-Line 1215WCB-00A 1000 Series Wine Captain 24 Bottle Wine Refrigerator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.