Open Box - We currently have a U-Line BI95B-00A ADA Black Compliant Built-in Ice Maker that has been returned to us.
This unit was inspected to ensure it includes all the standard parts and the manual. It is in good physical condition with no signs of damage. Ice maker was ensured that turns on. This model normally retails for $1,069.00, so you can save $400.00 on an Open Box!
PLEASE NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the images shown are not the particular unit being sold.
This Compact and Convenient 1000 Series BI95B-00A Black Cabinet Ice Maker by U-Line is the perfect ice maker for residential or small commercial use. With its streamlined style and ADA compliance this Built-In Ice Maker will fit perfectly under your counter!
This Compact Ice Maker measures at 25 1/16"H x 13 15/16"W x 17"D and can store up to 12 lbs. of ice on a daily basis. Unit can produce ice at the rate of 23 lbs. The ice that it produces is of crescent shape that measures at 1/2"W x 3/4"H x 2-1/2"L. Ice maker uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 22 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity. Unit Features a Mechanical Dial Control that controls the temperature within the unit. The BI95B-00A only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection. With no drain required, this Ice maker is very easy, convenient, and inexpensive to install.
This unit does accept a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel.
- Black Cabinet
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation.
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 lbs.
- Ice storage capacity: up to 25 lbs. of ice.
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L.
- Uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 22 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity.
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) height requirements.
- Accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel.
- Add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection
- Manual Defrost
- Mechanical Dial Control
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 901/2 opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||53 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||59 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Capacity (Ice Makers)
|Ice Storage||12 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||23 lbs.|
|Adjustable Thermostat||Mechanical Dial Control|
|Defrost System||Yes, Manual|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Open Box - U-Line BI95B-00A ADA Compliant Built-in Ice Maker - Black Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.