The Hoshizaki F-330BAH Self-Contained Flaker produces up to 330 lbs. of flaked ice daily with built-in storage for up to 80 lbs. This commercial air-cooled ice maker features a durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior and an automatic flush system designed for longer life and dependability. The interior is protected by HoshiGuard Antimicrobial Agent. Front venting allows the ice maker to fit into tight spaces with no clearance needed on the sides or rear.
Other features include a convenient drop-down door, a removable air filter, and an evaporator assembly protected from peak loads. Panels are easily removable and all components are accessible for service. This self-contained ice maker is UL, CUL, and NSF approved.
- Up to 330 lbs. of Ice Production per 24 Hours.
- Up to 80 lbs. Built-In Storage
- Protected by HoshiGuard Antimicrobial Agent
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- Automatic Flush System Designed for Longer Life and Dependability of Ice Machine
- Evaporator Assembly Protected from Peak Loads
- Convenient Drop Down Door
- Front Access for Easier Maintenance
- Removable Air Filter
- Front In, Front Out Airflow - Allows for Easier Fit into Tight Spaces with No Clearance Needed on Sides and Rear
- R-404 Refrigerant
- Includes 6" Legs
- Requires 1/2" OD Copper or Equivalent Independent Potable Water Supply
- 3/4" Independent Drain Connection
- Panels Easily Removable and All Components Accessible for Service
- UL, CUL, and NSF Approved
|Unit Weight||178 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Storage Capacity||80 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||330 lbs. per 24 Hours|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Self-Contained Ice Flaker w/ Built-in Storage - Air Cooled Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.