SUMMIT's line of silent minibars includes high-functioning, fully featured models designed for comfort and convenience in hotel rooms and suites.
The MB34L comes in a slim 16" width, with a 40 liter capacity. Absorption technology ensures silent operation, while the automatic defrost system requires little staff maintenance. This unit is designed for freestanding use and cannot be enclosed inside cabinets.
From the inside out, the MB34L is designed for easy use and high quality cooling with a temperature range of 45-55 degrees Fahrenheit. An adjustable metal shelf lets you rearrange the interior to accommodate a variety of items, while the door shelves offer added convenience for storing small bottles. This unit includes a keyed lock and comes in a charcoal gray finish, with a reversible door for added flexibility.
- Thin-line design - Our unique 16" wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit
- Silent operation - Non-compressor technology for noiseless performance
- Temperature Range - 45-55 degrees Fahrenheit
- Front lock - Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Automatic defrost operation - Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable metal shelf - Rearrange your minibar space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Door storage - Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||60 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||60 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||No|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
40-L Minibar Absorption Refrigerator - Charcoal Grey Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.