AccuCold VT65 medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint.
The VT65 is a front-opening freezer with a conveniently slim width of just under 24". Fully featured with a front-mounted lock and alarm, it uses a precision digital thermostat for the most accurate temperature management to reach temperatures as low as -30 degrees C. An externally mounted thermometer provides a second temperature readout and includes an alarm to warn of any internal changes.
Inside, static manual defrost operation ensures that sensitive items remain under stable temperature conditions. Three slide-out basket drawers offer convenient storage while minimizing temperature fluctuations when the door is open.
- Slim counter height dimensions - Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- -30 degrees C (-22 degrees F) capable - Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Three slide-out drawers - Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened
- Factory installed lock - Keep contents secure with a front lock on the door
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with temperature display - Provides external temperature readout and includes programmable alarm to warn of temperature variations
- Manual defrost - No temperature fluctuations with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design using R404a and without ozone-damaging chemicals
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Medical & Laboratory Low Temperature Upright Freezer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.