AccuCold VT65 medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint.
The VT65 is a front-opening freezer with a conveniently slim width of just under 24". Fully featured with a front-mounted lock and alarm, it uses a precision digital thermostat for the most accurate temperature management to reach temperatures as low as -30 degrees C. An externally mounted thermometer provides a second temperature readout and includes an alarm to warn of any internal changes.
Inside, static manual defrost operation ensures that sensitive items remain under stable temperature conditions. Three slide-out basket drawers offer convenient storage while minimizing temperature fluctuations when the door is open.
- Slim counter height dimensions - Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- -30 degrees C (-22 degrees F) capable - Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Three slide-out drawers - Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened
- Factory installed lock - Keep contents secure with a front lock on the door
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with temperature display - Provides external temperature readout and includes programmable alarm to warn of temperature variations
- Manual defrost - No temperature fluctuations with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design using R404a and without ozone-damaging chemicals
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Summit VT65 Medical & Laboratory Low Temperature Upright Freezer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.