Allavino's all-new VSBC24-SSLN 24" Wide Beverage Center makes it easy to always have your favorite beers and sodas refreshingly cold and easily accessible. It can store up to 154 12 oz. cans or 42 standard beer bottles and 112 cans on it's innovative new durable metal shelving, which has been specially designed to be strong and sturdy yet thin enough to allow more space between shelves for maximum storage capacity. These shelves glide out on roller assemblies for quick access to every bottle and can, and have stylish stainless steel fronts that match the glass door frame. The VSBC24-SSLN's temperature can be monitored and adjusted using a digital display with user-friendly controls, and it's cool blue LED lighting can be turned on and off with the push of a button. This front-venting refrigerator has an elegant black cabinet with finished top and sides that can be built-in to cabinetry or used as a freestanding unit.
- Stores Beverage Cans and Standard Beer Bottles:
The VSBC24-SSLN features 3 shelves that can hold up to 42 cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 28 cans for a total storage capacity of 154 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 42 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 42 bottles and 112 cans.
- Digital Display and Controls:
Clear digital displays with user friendly push button controls make setting and monitoring the temperature quick and simple.
- Blue LED Interior Lighting:
Cool blue LED lighting elegantly illuminates the interior while remaining cooler than standard bulbs, and can be turned on or off with the push of a button.
- Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino's state-of-the-art shelf design features durable metal shelves that are thin enough to maximize available storage space yet strong enough to prevent sagging. Each shelf glides out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks, allowing you easy access to all of your beverages.
- Built-In Versatility:
This unit is front-venting, and can be built into your cabinetry without requiring extra space on the sides for air circulation. It can also be used as a freestanding unit with finished sides and top.
- Includes both Towel Bar & Curved Handles:
The door includes both straight and curved stainless steel handles, allowing you to choose what best matches the surrounding cabinet hardware for a seamless look.
- Security Lock:
A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
- Black Cabinet with Left Hinge Stainless Steel Frame Glass Door
- Includes both a Towel Bar and Curved Stainless Steel handle, allowing you to choose what best matches your surrounding cabinetry
- Elegant all black interior
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly for easy access
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 39-64°F
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32-100°F (If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate)
- Dimensions: 33.9"H w/hinge x 23.4"W x 23.6"D (25.4" w/handle)
- Weight: 114.6 lbs.
- Please Note: The handle is not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This beverage center has 3 shelves that can hold up to 42 cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 28 cans for a total storage capacity of 154 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 42 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 42 bottles and 112 cans.
|Unit Weight||114.6 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||127.9 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
FlexCount Series 24" Wide Beverage Center - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door - Left Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping Does Not Include White Glove Service. If you require white glove delivery service where they unpack it, and place it where you want it. It will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to white glove service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the
unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide
all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated
in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar
replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90
days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement
compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or
commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the
servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door
reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power,
accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.