Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers and sodas with Allavino's all-new 15" VSBC15-SSLN Beverage Center! It features Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount shelving, which has a special thin yet durable metal design that allows more space between shelves to accommodate up to 88 12-oz. cans or 64 cans and 28 standard sized beer bottles. These shelves have stylish stainless steel fronts that match the stainless steel door for an elegant look, and each shelf glides out on roller assemblies for quick access to any beverage. You can easily monitor and adjust the lighting and temperature using a digital display with intuitive push-button controls, and prevent unwanted access by children or roommates thanks to the built-in door lock.
- Stores Beverage Cans and Standard Beer Bottles:
With 3 shelves that hold up to 24 cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 cans, you can keep up to 88 12-oz. cans of your favorite cold beverage on hand. You can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles on the top shelf for a total capacity of 28 bottles and 64 cans.
- Digital Display and Controls:
Quickly and easily set and monitor your beverage center's temperature with the clear digital display and user-friendly push button controls.
- Blue LED Interior Lighting:
At the push of a button, the VSBC15-SSLN's interior is illuminated with cool blue LED lights, which remain cooler than standard bulbs.
- Fan-Forced Cooling:
Internal fans circulate air throughout the unit to reduce initial cool down time and help prevent drastic temperature fluctuations.
- Innovative New Shelf Design:
The VSBC15-SSLN features Allavino's state-of-the-art shelf design, which is thin enough to maximize available storage space while remaining strong enough to prevent sagging.
- Shelves Extend Effortlessly:
Easily access all of your beverages thanks to shelves that glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Door and Left Hinge
- Comes with both a Towel Bar and a Curved Handle so you can decide which option looks best
- Elegant all black interior
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly for easy access
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 39-64°F
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32-100°F (If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate)
- Dimensions: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 15"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 92.6 lbs.
- Please Note: The handle is not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This beverage center has 3 shelves that can hold up to 24 cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 cans for a total storage capacity of 88 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 28 bottles and 64 cans.
|Unit Weight||92.6 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||99.2 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
FlexCount Series 15" Wide Beverage Center - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door - Left Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping Does Not Include White Glove Service. If you require white glove delivery service where they unpack it, and place it where you want it. It will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to white glove service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the
unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide
all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated
in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar
replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90
days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement
compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or
commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the
servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door
reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power,
accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.