U-Line 1175BEVS-00 Beverage Center - Stainless Steel Trimmed Door - Field Reversible
This Attractive Beverage Center 1175BEVS-00 by U-Line is designed to accomodate a variety of different sizes and types of beverages. This Beverage Center provides variation for storage of different beverages with its unique Double Zone Temperature System with Touch Pad Digital Control: the upper half ranges from 39-45 degrees, and the lower half ranges from 34-39 degrees.
This U-Line 1175BEVS-00 Beverage Center holds up to 48 (12 oz.) bottles and 63 (12 oz.) cans on two sleek Tempered Glass Shelves in its spacious 5.6 Cu. Ft. slick Black Interior. In addition, at the top of the Beverage Center are two Vinyl Coated Metal Beech-Trimmed Wine Racks that can be stained to match surrounding décor.
With its Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Trimmed LowE Coated, Argon Gas Filled Thermopane Glass Door with a Self Closing Door Mechanism, this Beverage Center is designed to outfit any room. This unit has been designed for both Built-in and Freestanding situations. Other features of this unit include Automoatic Defrost, An Interior Light, Audible Door Open Alarm, and Adjustable Leveling Legs that add up to 1" height extension.
- Field Reversible
- Black Vinyl-Clad Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Door Frame with Commercial-Style Stainless Steel Handle
- LowE Coated, Argon Gas Filled Thermopane Glass Door
- 5.6 Cubic Feet of Refrigeration Capacity
- Stores Up to 16 Bottles of Wine
- Holds Up to 48 12-oz. Bottles or 63 12-oz. Cans
- Double Zone Temperature System
- Adjustable Temperature Control via Touchpad Digital Control
- Approx. Temperatures: 45°F (Wine Racks); 38°F (Glass Shelves)
- 2 Beech-Trimmed, Slide-Out Wine Racks Can Be Stained to Match Surrounding Décor
- 2 Removable Tempered Glass Shelves
- Automatic Defrost Technology
- Recessed Interior Light Automatically Illuminates When Door is Opened
- Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature
- Adjustable Leveling Legs Provide Up to 1" Height Extension
- Designed for Built-in or Freestanding Applications
- No Additional Clearance or Ventilation For Built-in Installation (Do Not Obstruct Front Grille)
- UL Listed
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Shipping Weight||126 lbs.|
|Wine Bottle Count||16|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||63 (or 48 12-oz. Bottles)|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Type||Slide-Out Wine Racks, Adjustable Glass Shelves|
|Number of Shelves||2 Wine Racks, 2 Glass Shelves|
|Material||Vinyl-Coated Metal with Beech Trim|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes (Wine Racks)|
|Type||Thermal Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Commercial-Style Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115 V, 60 Hz|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features/Benefits|
|Use & Care Guide|
U-Line 1175BEVS-00 Beverage Center - Stainless Steel Trimmed Door - Field Reversible Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Allavino VWR24BC-SRC FlexCount Series 2 Door Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center - Stainless Steel Doors with Curved Handles
Sale Price: $999.99
Sale Price: $999.99
Sale Price: $779.00
Sale Price: $939.99